Sunday, October 30, 2011

As a Telanganite:

As a Telanganite:

· I will not lose my cool when someone talks negatively about Telangana Movement.

· I will not get agitated by anti-Telangana "news" in the regional and national media.

· I will not respond to foolish questions on why Telangana is needed.

· I will not condemn my leadership on frivolous issues. This will only dilute our cause.

· I will not get swayed by anti-Telangana propaganda.

· I will not unnecessarily denounce my leadership in public.

· I will not lose heart when any of the agitations fail to attain Telangana. I understand that an agitation is only a battle. The war is won after many battles.

· I will stand by the current Telangana leaders as long as they fight for Telangana.

· I will strive to unite all Telangana forces to strengthen our movement.

· I understand that Telangana is a just demand based on sound logic and facts.

· I will approach my leadership and provide constructive feedback.

· I will rise above caste and religion for Telangana.

As a Telanganite:

· I understand that Telangana is one of the greatest people’s movements in world history. And our opponents can’t buy each of us.

· I understand that no force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come.


And most importantly...

Telangana is an idea whose time has come

I understand that no single party or leader is entirely responsible for achieving Telangana.

I am responsible for achieving Telangana, because…

I am the movement!


Sujai Karampuri

No comments: